Are you spending your autumn holidays in Barcelona? Find the best ways to celebrate Halloween 2019 with lots of activities that Barcelona has prepared for you! For a perfect vacation, BCN Apartment Rentals offers you the best luxury apartments in the heart of Barcelona, with the best design, location, security and comfort.
1. Barcelona Zombies Walk: More than 1000 people will come dressed as zombies during this “Zombies walk” that will tak place across the central streets of Barcelona, and then they will dance all night!
2. Dare to escape from the scary room of Escape Room: For some years now, the concept of Escape Rooms has appeared and the public loves it. That´s a game where a team is locked in a room and has an hour to leave. For this, the participants will have to solve the riddles and find the clues… For a very spooky Halloween in Barcelona, we propose a special Escape Room, which will give you a true scenario of enigmas and terror!
3. A unique experience with Horrorland: Located in Cercs (Berga), an hour away from Barcelona, Horrorland is situated in an abandoned thermal power station that still retains its tunnels and mines, now invaded by vegetation. The complex is distributed in an industrial estate with independent warehouses which interior experience is a perfect scary scenario for Halloween in Barcelona!
4. Halloween costumes night: Most clubs offer special evenings for Halloween in Barcelona, especially on October 31. You will have the opportunity to dress in your best costumes (or rather the most horrible) and give everything on the dance floor of the best clubs. The Razzmataz, for example, offers a Razzlloween party where you will discover famous DJs while celebrating Halloween. Pachá, another well-known club in Barcelona, located by the sea, offers a 100% Halloween party where you are invited to come in disguise. Many other popular clubs such as Shôko, Opium, Catwalk, Sala Apolo, prepare different Halloween parties this October 31!
5. Halloween Port Aventura: This is already a classic that you cannot miss! If you like attractions and want to spend these dates with family or friends, you can make a trip to Tarragona to go to Port Aventura until November 17. If getting on the Shambhala isn’t scary anymore, imagine the park with a lot of zombies stalking people! Passages of terror, the jungle of fear, terrifying shows are waiting for you!
6. Halloween in Poble Espanyol: During the Halloween weekend el Poble Espanyol becomes the perfect setting to celebrate the All Saints Day. The venue has prepared 2 days for adults and children to enjoy Halloween party in Barcelona, from 11 in the morning until late in the afternoon.
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy Barcelonaand get to know the city better staying in our luxury apartments by BCN Apartment Rentals.